Uz cestou do skolky mam na sobe veci na behani a nemohu se dockat, az se probehnu. Mavam na rozloucenou a vybiham do neznama. Tedy temer do neznama. Tusim zhruba, kudy se kam dostanu, ale jista si tim nejsem. Trefa! Jsem zpet u skolky, takze uz jen k domu, obehnout vnitrni blok a finito. Vydech nadech, protahnout se jogou a sup domu, ucit se neco cinsky ;) zacatek dnesniho dne si nemohu vynachvalit. A kdyz uz hlady silham, dostavam vyborny obed primo pod nos. Co vic si prat. Odpoledne s kamaradkou na kafe a rychle zpet vyzvednout decka ze skolky. Jsem zvedava, jaka nalada bude panovat.
Prekvapive nalada je velmi dobra a jen zasnu, jak jde detem hodina brusleni! I obavany vecer se obchazi bez potizi a ja mohu s usmevem konstatovat, ze jsem si dnesni den uzila plnymi dousky!
English: "Morning girls!" I said, when I was entering Mandy's and Wendy's room. I played them music, pulled the curtains away and gave them some time to wake up. I almost thought that it will be without crying today. I was wrong :D Well, I am already used to it, so I just went on picking the clothes for Wendy. That was the turning point... You better choose the clothes by yourself... Here we go, the little lady stopped crying and she strated to take care about what she is goona were today. Hooray! The morning can start. Whenever I droped the kids off in the kindergarden, I went running. It was nice 5k, I excercised joga right after and studied a little bit of Chinese. Got a tasty lunch, went for a coffer to the mall with my friend Carmen and it was about the time to pick kids up.
I was wondering how the afternoon will go and I gotta say that I was suprised. Children were awesome! We enjoyed the evening with smiles on our faces. Let's every day be the same or better!
(Well, sorry for my English, but I am not sure if I can even see the letters. Soo tired)






Žádné komentáře:
Okomentovat